Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hi my name is.. Cupcake!

..no actually it's Aimee but my nickname amongst my friends is Cupcake. It all started from an offhand comment I made one day to one person about them that had this weird snowball effect until before I knew it, I had a tattoo of a cupcake on my foot, everyone was calling me it, and I started baking them a lot more. I don't know what it is, I just feel attracted to their colorfulness, and I am inexplicably driven to find the perfect cupcake recipe.. Anyway, I agreed to be the new organizer for the Meetup group since Jackie is moving.. I will make it a point to do the best job ever for everybody!!
This is my first blog I ever made so hang in there while I figure it out :) I put a link to the Meetup Group on the left.
Here's a picture of me posing next to a cake trying to be cool in NYC. I actually think it might be a muffin but whatever I still had to pose by it. So now you know what I look like.

and here's a picture of my cupcake tattoo
I've heard that cupcake tattoos are considered trendy these days, but I was not aware of that when I got it. I just think they're awesome looking and colorful. It seems like a pretty legit tattoo trend though if there has to be one.
Well I will meet you all soon, bye! Gotta go frost some cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment