Friday, February 18, 2011

How to draw a cupcake tutorial

So I was googling images of "kittens" the other day when I was in a bad mood at work because, I mean, let's face it, how can you not smile looking at a million kitten pictures? In doing so, I found a web page describing how to draw anime kittens... Here's the one i learned how to draw :) It's fun!


and here is my rendition, which I am truly proud of since I don't normally exhibit artistic talent even though my mom is an artist (sighhh). I made him have a heart shaped nose and a bob tail in honor of my manx kitten that died last month. He squeaked instead of meowing:


They also show you how to draw puppies and piglets and lots of things.. apparently even cupcakes! Here's their cupcake: 

It's awesome, let's try it!! This inspires me to have a cupcake art party too. Anyways, the web page is:
 http://video.dragoart.com/tuts/6619/2/1/easy-step-by-step-drawing-instructions-for-how-to-draw-cupcakes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment